Ten Quotations To A Happier Life
1) Cry a river; build a bridge; get over it.
2) Everything happens in its own time.
3) All glory comes from daring to begin.
4) Laughter is the best medicine.
5) Happiness is journey; not a destination.
6) Do today what others won't; so you can live tomorrow like others can't.
7) It is never too late to be what you might have become.
8) Treasure the love you receive; it will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished.
9) The journey of a thousand miles starts with a step.
10) Always have something to do, something to love and something to hope for.
Disclaimer: I didn't write this. Am not that wise.:) Source is Unknown. I received it as an email forward from someone who received it from someone else etc... Can't be bothered to trace it all the way back. Who knows how long it's been circulating around the net right?
Comment: Some of them are a bit too corny for me but I like & believe 1, 5 & 10.