1) Libyan Violet : My inside source on Libya - a country am ashamed to say I don't know much about given the fact that they're our next door neighbors over in Morocco.
2) Global Cairene : He's a traveller. Liked his travel posts on Tunis & Beirut.
3) Safiya : A new blogger but an active one - the best type of blogger there is. Good sense of humor & different interests.
4) Me ®: Reminds me of myself when I was her age.
5) aroundtheclock24_7: Fellow Libra, sweet, supportive, a good virtual friend. Hers is an artistic blog with lots of color & poetry & quotes.
6) Nerro: Another active blogger but she still can't keep up with me.;)
7) Alina: Always liked Haal's description of her. Sweet-Sour-Firey Blogger. Her K is not to be confused with mine.:)
8) MoonLightShadow: Just celebrated her blog's first birthday. Happy Birthday Moon.:)
9) Rain: Excellent karma but she should blog more.
10) Wonderer: Always has something interesting to post about. We've missed her lately on the blogosphere.
11) The Sandmonkey: Not for the fainthearted. And your stomach needs to be cast-iron. No he doesn't write pornography. This the place to go for controversy though. One of the liveliest blogs around. Except almost every pic he posts I can't see because they're blocked over here.(
12) Rehaam: Her latest posts are hard-hitting & the tone is different from the previous ones. Interesting term quasi-Sufi philosophies. Check her out.
13) Twosret : Would love to link you to her but she's too lazy to start her own blog.:)
14) Me: Sweet, pink blogger. Yalla come back soon ya meme.
15) Haal: My favorite historian. She's in hiding nowadays but go back & read her old posts.
16) Tota: Great taste in classical music. Tota is a Mystic so don't worry if you're mystified sometimes.:)
17) Doshar: Helpful, supportive. Always has practical advice. And again a wide varitey of topics covered.
18) Bint Alshamsa: I wish you good health always. And a very happy Mardi Gras.
19) Mohamed: Too busy floating to blog these days but go back & read his archives. You won't be bored.
20) Jane: You're my hero.:)
21) Roora: Lazy blogger but very nice, empathetic person.
22) bosbos: Unique, poetic, musical blog. Only just started reading it & I'm so impressed.
23) Dalulla: Passionately wants to help & to make a difference. I wish your family the best of health.
24) Forsoothsayer: Never failed to make me laugh yet. And she's not really mean. It's just an act.
25) Alb Sayed: Love the blog name. He writes very well. Thank you.
26) Cliche~: Someone else who reminds me of myself when I was her age.:)
27) Al Sharief: Our favorite perpetually missing person. Denies that he's a philosopher but don't listen to him.:)
Guys thank you all for your support here and here and here. I owe you all one. Don't know what I did to deserve so much kindness. All I did was write a few posts. I'm a lucky girl. Then again. There's 27 of you. If you all decide to call in a favor right now maybe I won't be so lucky after all.:)