1) Global Cairene has some wonderful images of Dubai. Check them out.
The timing works great for me because I have my own personal reason for feeling especially sentimental about Dubai these days.
2) With references to some of the comments on my post about female sexuality, several people responded that physical attractiveness is relative. I agree completely. It depends on individual taste more than anything. My girlfriends & I often disagree on which guy is attractive why. Am sure it's the same for men too.
So here's a question for anyone who wishes to participate, would you say you have a 'type'?What do you normally find physically attractive? Is it always the same thing(s)?
UPDATE: Just realized that I didn't mention my type. I apologize. I should have answered the question first before asking others to. Not really sure whether a married woman should be talking about having a type. But will do it anyway. Don't think he'll mind because he's most definitely my type.:)
1) Tall(as in taller than me).
2) Broad-shouldered. Shoulders are the first thing I notice.
3) Black/dark brown eyes with very dark lashes & eyebrows.
4) Good teeth. Translation: nice smile.
5) Sharp features.
6) Some facial hair. I don't mean a muttawa beard. But a mustache is nice & a bit of beard.
Friends tell me I go for Mediterranean types. Tall, dark, intense-looking & hairy. But I don't think that only applies to Mediterranean men.