Saturday, September 24, 2005

Being Propositioned By A Real Professional

Dear Candidate,

I am very happy to inform you that I have feelings for you since Tuesday, the 10th of May 2005. With reference to the meeting held between us on the 7th of May 2005 at 15h00 hours, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatability, would be made permanent.

Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous
on-the-relationship training and relationship appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.

The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broad-minded enough, to be taken care of on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else. I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Mr Professional

10 Comments:

Blogger Charisma said...

thats so funny :)
though i wont ever accept something like this :)

9/24/2005 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

LOL.. That's a nice one :)

9/24/2005 01:25:00 PM  
Blogger doshar said...

funny loul. yet if done in real life, would be a real turn off!

this is almost exactly what happens with arranged marriages lil asaf. subhan Allah that they sometimes work anyway!

9/24/2005 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger Al Sharief said...

Excentric, well written , and funny, except the sister part and the cancellation of the offer Ts&Cs where the goof up is grand.
yet I like it, I even my rewrite the goof :)

9/24/2005 02:02:00 PM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Everyone,

Am glad you guys enjoyed it as much as me. But I didn't write this so don't give me credit:) Got it in one of those forwarded emails. Wish I knew who wrote it but it doesn't say.

9/24/2005 02:49:00 PM  
Blogger roora said...

Loulou , I thought you were talking about your story with K. but in a comic way because it went mashaaAllah quickly , maybe my semse of humor should be improved and undertsand.

But it was nice anyways, thanks

9/24/2005 05:33:00 PM  
Blogger roora said...

louloy , out of topic maybe you can help in this ,

do you know how to wrote a cover letter for cvs, i think there must be links for something like that ?

9/24/2005 06:05:00 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

Incredibly funny, Lou!

9/24/2005 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Roora,

No it has nothing to do with me & K:)

For cover letters try
here

9/25/2005 12:49:00 AM  
Blogger Me said...

LOL .. ironic

9/25/2005 05:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home