Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I don't sleep

We have a whole lifetime for sleep but it's not this one.

Not sure where I heard that but am certainly living proof these days. Am so hyper. Can't seem to keep still long enough to sleep. And when I do get to sleep I can't manage more than a couple of hours.

I think what I will remember most about this period of my life is the adrenalin. Am on this incredible emotional rollercoaster. Extreme highs & lows. Excitement & fear. Two faces of the same coin?

Whatever it is I like it. Never experienced this living on the edge sensation before. I find it exhilarating. That could be why am not feeling the lack of sleep. At least not yet.

K hasn't been sleeping either but that's probably because am not letting anyone around me get any rest these days. And he tends to get most of the attention. Me & him can go for 48 hrs without sleep. Then he'll crash & I won't see him for a day. Which gives me the time to exhaust other people.

I don't do that. I make up my sleep in installments. I'll go out for 30 min or so sitting in my office or in the car with him or like today while having my hair done. If something keeps me sitting still I'll fall asleep. But not many things can or do.Am constantly sleep-deprived but most of the time I forget it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger roora said...

you can't sleep because you are too excited or from the so many things you should do and don;t have enough time

If it is for any of these reasons, it is actually ver exciting and nice experience and period in your life ,
when you look back to it, you will feel how nice it was ISA ,

why don;t you take pictures of yourself while you are falling asleep as a memory or with K being exhausted , you will look to these pictures later and find them nice.:)

9/13/2005 01:06:00 AM  
Blogger LouLou said...

roora,

"you can't sleep because you are too excited or from the so many things you should do and don;t have enough time."

There is a lot to do but remember I still have more than 3 months to do it. No that's not the reason. It's the first reason.

Truth is me & him are not doing anything useful. Everytime we see each other we're supposed to go look at houses & apartments. But we don't feel like it so we call the agent & reschedule. Then we just waste the time having fun. So we still haven't looked at a single house or apartment.

The only apartment we did see - the one we argued over - we only saw because my friend lives in the building & we've seen their apartment.

He has an interior designer friend & we promised him that he can do our apartment or house when we find it. The guy keeps calling us & giving us samples & catalogs & things wi7na wala hina.

9/13/2005 09:16:00 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Enjoy your time ... and enjoy each other... bas el mohem 7aalet el procrastination dee mat-tawwelsh ya gameel !!! :-D

9/14/2005 12:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home