People I go shopping with should not...
1) Tell me to take it if I like it.
2) Not point out things they think I might like when I always point out things I think they might like.
3) Say haven't we already been here to every single shop in the mall.
4) Say how many pairs of black pants do you need.
5) Call me when am inside the fitting room to ask if am not done yet. When am done I'll come out. Don't have a fetish for being locked up in a 2 by 2 cubicle.
6) Complain that the mall is too crowded & there's no parking. The reason the mall is crowded is that everyone is there. The reason everyone is there is that it's the place to be.
7) Criticize my taste in books.
8) Criticize my taste in music.
9) Complain that am wasting time when I run into people I know & stop to chat. Wasting time how?Shopping never ends. We can always come back tomorrow.
10) Ask me why I wear high heels to go shopping if I complain that my feet hurt.