Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Hate My I-Phone!

Actually no I don't. I love it but am the only one who has noticed the following:

1) If your i-phone hangs - like mine just did - there's nothing you can do except sit and wait for the battery to run out on its own. Unlike Nokia, you can't just remove the battery to switch it off. Does anyone know what to do about this?

2) You can't forward SMS on the i-phone.

3) You can't dial numbers that you receive by SMS. People can't send you business cards.


The i-phone is really lovely and my Blackberry is so ugly. But the i-phone is so unreliable that I find myself carrying my Blackberry with me most of the time and I so don't want to be a Blackberry person.:(

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Herlock Sholmes said...

RTFM

If it hangs hold the upper and lower buttons together for 10 sec and it will reboot

You can dial numbers you receive provided they are in telephone number format (+971)

Forwarding and cut & paste in update 2.5

9/21/2008 07:38:00 AM  
Blogger Um Naief said...

my husband said that you can do all the things that you think you can't do....

hopefully the comment by herlock has helped you. :)

9/21/2008 03:57:00 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

holding both buttons together worked the first time for me, but not the second and i had to wait for hours before it drained.

also - sometimes halfway through doing something on safari it just decides that i actually don't know it yet, but i want to exit that program and it goes back to the main screen without me touching a thing.

i do love it overall - and this is the only place i'm going to complain about it otherwise i'll never hear the end of it from my anti apple friends.

9/21/2008 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Thanks herlock. Everything works fine now.:)

9/25/2008 11:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home