Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yes but do I care?

10 Good Things About Having An Absentee Husband

1) I can stay out as late as I want. No questions asked.

2) I can wear all my shortest skirts, eyeshadow(he hates it), bottle green, deep purple, shocking pink & all the other colors he can't stand.

3) I can have the bathroom to myself & keep it as clean as I want.

4) I don't have to cook.

5) I can hang out with all the people he hates.

6) I can blowdry my hair absolutely straight.

7) I can go shopping everyday for as long as I want.

8) Boring, comfortable, serviceable lingerie & sleepwear will be nothing to feel self-conscious about.

9) I don't have to put up with his more unpleasant friends.

10) I can rearrange the furniture & move things around as much as I want.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Um Naief said...

ok... no short skirts and dark or bright eye shadows together... ;)

are you home now by yourself? or just thinking about it?

how do you feel about moving to sweden and being around your in-laws all the time?

i know that when we lived in the States, by ourselves, i liked it better. now, sometimes, it feels somewhat suffocating.

7/29/2007 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger oof said...

why don't you spend more time living and talking things out with ur husband than blogging and moaning on blog?!?!?!

7/31/2007 07:48:00 PM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Given the fact that the post you were commenting on is dated more than a week ago, I wonder how you came to your brilliant conclusion about my time management skills or lack thereof.

To answer your question though, I blog & moan on my blog because I want to.:)

8/01/2007 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger Mohamed said...

So is it better to have an absentee husband or an attentive one? I'm guessing a mix, eh.. The best of both.

8/01/2007 09:24:00 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

absence makes the heart grow fonder... every husband and wife are forced at some stage to do something that neither ever imagined before they were married... although it sounds horrible, it may strengthen you both.

8/02/2007 06:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home