Sunday, July 22, 2007

If I am ever seriously ill, I'm not sure what I would want from those who love me. I know what I WOULDN'T want though and that's a poisoned atmosphere with accusations and recriminations & blame games. I wouldn't want everyone around me to be at each other's throats, fighting over what should have been done for me & what should be done next & who should do it.

Something is wrong with this picture. And somehow I feel like I started it. All of this stuff must have been festering under the surface but the argument started between me & K about his plans to come back home. And our argument was the spark that set all this off.

I can't believe how far this has gone.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Puppy said...

Ohhh Gosh LouLou, i dont know what to suggest, i wish you patience and inshallah God will set everything in a best way.

Take care,

Puppy.

7/22/2007 06:55:00 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I really don't know what to say dear Loul...Allah yelhemkom elsawaab w yehaddi elnefoos... you're in my prayers begad...

7/23/2007 03:41:00 AM  
Blogger Alina said...

I wish I knew what to say...I don't. I just hope it all gets sort out in the best way possible.

7/23/2007 10:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know exactly how it feels when all ur life falls out of space, i had to move when i was 8 months pregnant when my father in-law died and the husband decided to move to the family home... it is never the same ever since...

Lou, u know what K needs of u, if u can do it go ahead and it won't go to waste, it was his plan to move back to sweden anyway, no?... etwakelly 3ala rabena and all will fall right into place in time isA... hang in there sis

7/25/2007 09:02:00 PM  
Blogger Um Naief said...

serious illness and death brings out either the worst or the best in ppl.

your husband is obviously feeling the heat of the situation. i'm sure he's struggling w/ all the decisions and feeling bad for what you're going thru as well.

try to be strong.... and may this situation change in God speed.

7/29/2007 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

o wow i have not read your blog for a while...i hope everything goes well with the relocating! it sucks being on your own...but lots of people have been there and survived, i am sure u will too..inshallah your father in law will get better soon...

7/30/2007 08:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home