Thursday, December 14, 2006

Him (on the fact that I was having to take a lot of business calls): Eh elsittat elsaytara di?A3id ma3 CEO?(He's asking if he's sitting with a CEO.)
Me : I am allowed to take business calls no?
Him: You know Loulou, if you ask me one more time what you're allowed to do ....
Me : But I have to ask. I don't want a divorce so I can't take any chances. I have to be very worried.

He glared. I thought he was going to say more. Then he ignored me to bury his face in his newspaper.

A little later:

Him: You know, you don't actually have to sleep on the couch. I get the message. You're not in the mood. I wasn't going to force you.
Me : Of course you won't force me. Why would you bother?You have so many other options.
Him: Tisba7i 3ala khair. (Good night)
Me : Winta min ahlo. (Good night)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sou said...

I know you are frusterated but c'mon everything will be alright.. I know that sex is not the answer to everything but sometimes it just releases stress. not that this is the only communication but try to work things out since you are so unhappy..
God luck ya Lou

12/14/2006 04:51:00 PM  
Blogger ray said...

I think you two need to sit down and talk.. Like syehia said, communication is the key.. Men do not get hints, you need to spell it out for him and be specific.. General comments won't do either.. Women on the other hand understand hints and love to interpret things.. there's the real problem.. You should both arrange a time to speak your hearts out calmly if you want your marriage to work..

12/14/2006 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger Just Jane said...

It seems this one incident is beginning to unravel what has always seemed to be a loving and respectful relationship. I sincerely hope the two of you can work this out before it gets any uglier. Sit him down. Tell him exactly how you feel and what you need from him. You must know that he loves you but he is only human and we all make mistakes. Best wishes to you both.

12/14/2006 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

I'm EXACTLY like you when I get angry...passive aggressive to the max. I've learned, however, that this has gotten me nowhere in life. The problem is that I usually hope that the passive aggressiveness leads to a fight because I don't necessarily want to start it myself.

Yell at him Lou Lou...you're going to have to let it out eventually. Have the big fight so you can stop carrying this big black stone on your heart...

12/15/2006 02:32:00 AM  
Blogger 2B || ! 2B ® said...

ana 7ases in kol wa7ed wa7'edha 3enad now we mafish 7aga 7at7el nafsaha lewa7daha, lazim te3milo 7aga!!!doesn't make sense that u live together and have nothing incommon to talk about or do together:)

al mawdou3 kan kolo de7ek we hezar mesh 3aref ana aih ili 7asal we 2alabo kida...nebatal ne7ot al kabreet ganb al panzeen al mara illi gaya :)

just wait for a right time and grap him min 2afa2h :) we 2oulilo al mawdou3 min 2awelo le a7'ro min weghet nazarek we shoufy howa rado aih :) piece of cake :) we rabina yesahil ba2a...

12/15/2006 02:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home