Friday, September 01, 2006

More or Less

1) If other women noticeably admire his body it makes me feel 10 ft tall. I'll be thinking yes isn't he something and he's with me. If other men noticeably admire my body, it makes him feel that he is 'beyit2artas' and he will make me cover it. So does it mean I love him more or he loves me more?


2) My dreams are full of little boys who look like him. Don't know what makes me so sure my children will all be boys and that they will look exactly like him and not me and not anyone else. I just know it. He says he likes having me all to himself and is happy to enjoy me a little longer before he has to share me with our children. Again which one loves the other more?Me because I want to have his baby?Or him because he says he's happy just having me?


Today we got into a debate about which one of us loves the other more - each one of us essentially saying if you loved me as much as I love you you'd see things my way etc....

Result? Pretty inconclusive I think.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Alina said...

I guess you have different ways of loving and expressing your love. Probably, judged be each one's standards, each loves the other one more. But if you then compensate these to aspects, you do love each other equally. Or at least I think so... :D

9/01/2006 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger MSB said...

Allah Ekhaleekom li ba3th!

9/01/2006 08:53:00 PM  
Blogger June said...

Sweet. I told mine I want a boy (just the one) because, "I want to see you in him". He told me he wants me alone. I guess all guys are the same.

9/01/2006 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger MSB said...

or perhaps they're jealous that the kid(s) will take up all the attention they're getting from you now..

9/01/2006 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger Forsoothsayer said...

ya bet ya magnoona :) it's not about who loves the other more. people, and genders, see things differently. it's just that if he did love u more than he currently does he might be more willing to sacrifice his own ideas...and that's not a good thing.

9/02/2006 02:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home