Monday, July 03, 2006

Dedication

To my little brother who is 20 today.

I forgot his birthday this year. He just called me & said today is my birthday am waiting for your best wishes & hung up. When I called back to ask why he hung up he said that it's his birthday & he deserves that I should call him.

He does. And more. Just for thinking of me in the middle of what sounded like the birthday bash of the year. Well not just for that. He deserves it for being a not bad little brother all year round.

And because I miss him. And because I haven't been answering his emails. It was great talking to him.

Note to self: I will keep in touch with him.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Alina said...

All the best wishes for your brother, Lou! I guess you are both lucky to have eachother, even if you forgot his birtday for a while :)

7/04/2006 10:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to him :D
Wishing the best for both of u...I liked what he did awi :D

7/04/2006 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

Happy birthday to your Cancerian brother :)

7/04/2006 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home