Monday, November 14, 2005

My Blogthings

You Are Downtown

You're a funky spirit that requires freedom to live.
Your city girl persona needs adventure, diversity, and great pizza.


You Can Hang With the Guys and the Girls

You've struck a good balance between girlie and laid back.
You can keep it casual but when you dress up, you are as girly as the next girl.


You Are a Good Student of Men

You're pretty good at knowing what men are thinking
But you're not dead on 100% of the time
Let your guy off the hook sometimes... because you may be reading him all wrong!


You Are An Iris

You are a unique woman who needs a lot of novelty in her life.
An inspiration seeker, you often have to change scenery to recharge.
You don't deal well with structure or rules. You need to do it your own way.
Your ideal relationships are free and flowing. No one can tie you down.


Your Element is Fire

Your power color: red

Your energy: hot

Your season: spring

Like a fire, you are full of power and light.
A born leader, you easily draw people toward you.
You are full of courage and usually up for anything dangerous.
You have a huge ego and love to be the center of attention.

12 Comments:

Blogger Charisma said...

Lou,

sorry for being away for some time, masha'allah you're very active, i cant seem to keep up with you :(

but anyhow, glad K is feeling better, wish you all the best, now and for always.

11/14/2005 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Me said...

G' Mornin' Loul !!!

3ala fikra... you want us to go around singing it in Carrefour too walla eih ?!? ;-)

and 3ala fikra bardo.... "most" of your blogthings sound a lot like you ;-)

11/14/2005 02:48:00 PM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Chari,

"i cant seem to keep up with you :("

Keep up with me?Is that what you're trying to do?You poor thing.:)

Only today my boss was telling me he can't keep up with me. Everyone says that - not just about blogging.

So don't set yourself a mission impossible.:)

11/14/2005 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Meme,


"3ala fikra... you want us to go around singing it in Carrefour too walla eih ?!? ;-)"

Well why should I suffer alone?Misery loves company you know.;)All visitors to this blog will have to suffer with me until I get over this song.:)

"and 3ala fikra bardo.... "most" of your blogthings sound a lot like you ;-)"

Really?You think so?I like the iris thing. I like irises.

11/14/2005 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger Nightlegend said...

(You're a funky spirit that requires freedom to live.
Your ideal relationships are free and flowing. No one can tie you down
Your power color: red

Your energy: hot

Your season: spring

Like a fire, you are full of power and light.)


From the great experience I had till now from reading your blog ,the above seems very true ,more tests please!

11/15/2005 07:37:00 AM  
Blogger Charisma said...

Lou,
"Is that what you're trying to do?You poor thing.:)"

yes, i tried and failed :'(

"So don't set yourself a mission impossible.:)"

i gotta ya lou!
if all librans are active as you (and atc for that matter) i need to learn how to keep up!!!

11/15/2005 08:44:00 AM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Nightlegend,

"From the great experience I had till now from reading your blog ,the above seems very true ,more tests please!"

Thank you. Am glad you enjoy it here. You should take the element test yourself. My element is Fire. Meme's element is Earth.What do you think yours is?

11/15/2005 03:46:00 PM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Chari,

"if all librans are active as you (and atc for that matter) i need to learn how to keep up!!!"

Yeah you better get some practice;) We Librans are a lot of things but laid-back we're not.:)

11/15/2005 03:51:00 PM  
Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

Loulou, I like the song.. very nice one :)

11/16/2005 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Btw Loul..

"We Librans are a lot of things but laid-back we're not.:)"

My little bro... the one who makes me feel 24 hours a day aren't enough... is a Libran !!! I know what you're talking about here !!!

11/16/2005 01:13:00 AM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Meme,

"My little bro... the one who makes me feel 24 hours a day aren't enough... is a Libran !!! I know what you're talking about here !!!"

Now I know why I liked the sound of your bro.:)Hope he's feeling better now.

11/16/2005 07:57:00 AM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Moonlightshadow,

You like it?Hmmm...interesting. I wonder what that tells us about you.;)

11/16/2005 07:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home