Thursday, July 07, 2005

Terror

They've bombed London. More people killed on their way to work in the morning. And they call this Jihad?Jihad against what?The worldwide commuter community?

Have so many friends in London. Have been on the phone all day. Thank God they are all alright although a little worried about backlash & against them as Muslims. My friend M. is a doctor & she has already had abuse from relatives of some injured people at the hospital.

K.'s sister also lives in London. And she takes the tube to work so he was pretty worried when the news broke. But she called to confirm that she & her husband & their kids are ok.

Sitting at a Cafe in Dubai right now with K. & D. & two other friends, watching coverage on TV. Why is it that no Arab or Muslim country has reacted yet?Only Pakistan & Afghanistan.We should be the first to react because we're always hit by terror in two ways. First terrorists kill us more than they kill anyone else as they showed in Algeria &Morroco & Egypt & Afghanistan. And second the world will blame us for it because it's done in our name.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Twosret said...

Loulou,

The world have gone mad. Do you know for sure if it is a Islamic Jihad? I have been searching the blogs and on the phone with all my family in London.

I heard nothing about who did it yet.

If you have updated news please let us know. Hope your friends and family are safe.

Rabana Yostor

7/08/2005 01:52:00 AM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Twosret,

"Do you know for sure if it is a Islamic Jihad?"

Some freaks who call themselves Secret Organisation Group of al-Qaida of Jihad Organisationclaimed responsibility yesterday.

I'll bet the cowards feel like real heros now.

It's still unconfirmed but I personally see no reason not to believe it. It's exactly like what happened in Madrid last year.

"Hope your friends and family are safe.
"

Thank you. And you & yours too inshallah.

7/08/2005 08:54:00 AM  
Blogger Twosret said...

LouLou,

Thank you very much, my family is fine, they all live close to central london so I really worried.

It makes me mad to see that the victims are the hard working average people. Some children out there lost a mother or a father. How pathetic and sad that is! Menhom Ella Allah.

Nice blog by the way, I have been impressed by some blogs like yours and Doshar. Some personal blogs are full of very rich content.

Good for you guys Keep blogging!

7/08/2005 09:22:00 AM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Twosret,

"Thank you very much, my family is fine, they all live close to central london so I really worried.
"

Me too. My friends live in the suburbs but they all work or study in Central London.

I love London. It's such a tolerant city. Considered moving there for grad school because I know so many people there who love it. But then I gave up on going back to school. Might still move there in the future if I find a good job though.

Thanks for the compliments about my blog. Where is yours btw?

7/08/2005 12:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home