Sunday, April 12, 2009

He's sleeping again

Are babies supposed to sleep so much?

Mine is only awake when he's hungry or needs a change.

I can't seem to leave him alone though.

I noticed if I tickle his little feet with my nail, he'll wake up right away.

It's so cute. He's ticklish.:)

Same if I kiss his ear. Or the back of his tiny neck.

I keep finding new ways to wake him.

But he wakes up crying. Not happy that Mommy wants him to get up and play.

YOU won't let HIM sleep because you want to play, my husband asks? Which one of you is the child?

Good question!

I AM a little like a child with a new toy.

Hopefully I'll grow up soon.

Speaking of growing up, I can't wait until I can do everything for him myself.

Don't like that I need so much help with him.

I still haven't bathed him once. Or changed him. Or breastfed him.

I am missing so much.

I wanna get better already!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger The Negative Girl said...

Doesn't he smell like heaven ya Lou?? :)

4/12/2009 01:05:00 PM  
Blogger Puppy said...

:))

Inshallah u will get better soon. I wish you a quick recovery!

Take care.

Puppy

4/12/2009 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger Wael Eskandar said...

it's amazing how we can create something that we love so much

4/13/2009 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

o mabrook , 7amdellah 3ala salamtik...sorry u had such an ordeal..:( but it all over now and u have a beautiful little boy in your arsm....enjoy the sleeping while it lasts....i think my 3 monther is starting to give up day time sleep....*screams*

4/13/2009 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger Safiya Outlines said...

Salaam Alaikum,

Mabrouk!
I'm so happy for you!
Btw, it is normal for them to sleep so much. Enjoy it while it lasts.

4/16/2009 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Me ® said...

i'm so sorry etghallabti while giving birth but at least it's all over now .. el 7amdella 3a salamtek o inshallah u'd get better soon :) congrats o allah y5allelkom ya .. did u name him yet ? :D

4/16/2009 07:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home