Sunday, March 29, 2009

Slipping Through My Fingers

Tomorrow - actually 1 hr and 35 min from now - I will be exactly 9 months pregnant. From that point on, I will be officially overdue.

My baby doesn't move so much now. Of course that freaked me out until the doctor explained it is probably because there isn't enough room for him now because he's grown so much.

That was a relief but then I felt sad for him. Poor little thing. All cramped in there.

Today I was listening to "Slipping Through My Fingers" by Abba. It was on the radio. And I choked up.

The song is about a mother watching her daughter grow away from her as she goes to school.

And I thought how my baby is already outgrowing me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Puppy said...

Wait just a little bit, and u will have your baby in ur hands.

Good luck, easy delivery and quick recovery!!!

Cheers,

Puppy.

3/30/2009 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger N said...

we missed you!

have you moved to Sweden yet?

3/30/2009 01:26:00 AM  
Blogger Rambling Hal said...

Et2oomi bil salameh ya rab, always thinking of you and praying for you and your family, wishing you all the best!

3/30/2009 02:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home